Would a barber respond well if I asked them to cut my hair in a way they thought would look good?

Would a barber respond well if I asked them to cut my hair in a way they thought would look good?

Generally yes. We love to have some freedom in being able to decide how people are going to get their hair cut. There is some specialized training we learn in school such as what mens medium hairstyles length would look best on which facial shape, body frame, etc. Your barber likely has a few yrs. of experience as well and knows what works and what doesn’t, and keeps up with the current styles so they can take all of this into account as well when you ask. If you’re worried about not liking the outcome, you can ask “how would you cut my hair if I let you do it how you wanted ?”, or “ I’m looking for a change, what do you suggest would look good on me?”

Post a Comment

0 Comments